The Glow Guide for Beginners:
This is a 10-page ebook to get you started on your skincare journey. This guide is not only great for beginners but also anyone who had a bumpy start to their journey and would like to refresh on the basics. It includes:
1. The three essential steps.
2. How to determine your skin type.
3. Important tips you ought to know.
3. Product recommendations plus where to get some of them.
4. A journal to document what you’ve learned plus a purchasing plan.
5. A ksh. 500 discount code from Beauty Square Ke once you buy a cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen. Use your order number as the discount code.
PRODUCTS LISTED ARE AVAILABLE AT:
Beauty Square Ke
The Layering Guide for Beginners:
This is a 15-page guide that elaborates on what comes next after setting up your beginner routine. The skincare world can be confusing but this should help simplify things. What it includes:
- What comes next after your basics
- Break down of what each type of product in a routine does
- How to layer
- Sample routines
- Important tips and tricks to layering
- Tips on which products to splurge on
- Visual of how much of each product to use
- Key ingredients you should get for each type of skin concern
- Skin assessment and purchase plan
The Exfoliation Guide for Beginners:
This is a 25-page ebook that explains the world of exfoliation. It can seem daunting but it doesn’t need to be. This ebook will guide you through picking which exfoliant is right for you and how to incorporate it into your routine. It includes:
-The different types of exfoliants.
-Which exfoliant works for different skin types and concerns.
-How to avoid barrier damage.
-A step by step on barrier repair.
-Extensive product recommendations in each category.
The Hyperpigmentation Guide for Beginners:
This is a 23-page guide that walks you through all the various elements associated with fighting hyperpigmentation. You don’t need to guess if you’re doing the right thing anymore. It includes:
-Different types of hyperpigmentation and how to identify which one you have.
-How to treat your hyperpigmentation.
-An extensive list of product recommendations.
-Guidelines on which product combinations to avoid and utilize.
-A skin assessment and purchasing plan.